Re: [OM] T32 Price

Subject: Re: [OM] T32 Price
From: Frank Ernens <fgernens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 13:23:47 +1100
Andy Meldrum wrote:

> What would be a reasonable price in Australia for a T32 in good
> condition ? What should I be looking for when I look at it.
> One has appeared in a local shop, & they are asking AU$250 for it.
> Assuming its in good nick, is this in the right ballpark??

About right, although I paid less (of course), and I've seen
them for as little as $120.

The cases crack, and some examples bought in the US have an
imperial distance scale. If, like me, you have trouble
visualizing a "foot" these days, budget for a new metric panel.

I have found the T32 is a bad flash for producing red-eye, so
you might consider the Bounce Handle 2 at $150-250 for portraits.