RE: [OM] Blade Count request for lens page

Subject: RE: [OM] Blade Count request for lens page
From: Olaf Greve <Ogreve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 10:28:00 +0100
Hi,

>>Hehehe, it weighs only 50 gram more than the 65-200 but gives me 65 mm
>>extra focal length. It weighs 125 gram less than the 85-250 and still
gives me 35

>Does any one have a web address for a photo of this lens?

Hmmm, in light of some stuff I wrote yesterday I probably shouldn't say
this, but since you specifically ask for a picture and I can't think of any
other place I'll give you a hint: have you checked e-bay recently? ;)

If you don't have a clue as to what I'm talking about, let's take it
off-line and send me an e-mail directly, so I can tell you exactly what I
mean...

Cheers!
Olaf