Re: [OM] firing two winders(not much OM content)

Subject: Re: [OM] firing two winders(not much OM content)
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 08:35:04 EST
<<  containing moving cars look well synchronized (if there not, it looks
 > pretty obvious when viewing in stereo). >
        Most humble apologies, that should have been "if they're not,...".

 We'll let you off with a warning this time, sir. Speak safely out there.  :op

 Sgt. Dave
 OM List Language Police
 Apostrophe Division

Memo to:  Sgt. Dave
From:   Sr. Investigator George S.
                OM List Language Police
                Parentheses Division.
Subj:   Apopstrophe abuse allegations

        Dear Sgt Dave;

                Thank you for bringing the investigation of apostrophe abuse to
our
attention.
While we appreciate your efforts, we feel you have ended same prematurely,
with giving the offender, in effect, a slap on the wrist.
        There apparently is sufficient probable cause for the investigation to
continue.
I would also demand you hand over all of your files on this matter to my
division since we are asserting that we have ultimate jurisdiction in this
case, since the apostrophe abuse you are investigating, occurred inside a
parentheses that we are investigating under staute 35:2A-1(a)(1) -unauthorized
use of parenthetical punctuation, and as such would take precedence over your
investigation.
        Thank you for your anticipated cooperation

                 George S.
                Sr. Investigator
                OM List Police
                (office of Parentheses Prosecution)