Re: [OM] cleaning a 300 4.5 help

Subject: Re: [OM] cleaning a 300 4.5 help
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 02:02:45 +0800
To clean the 300/4.5, first remove the lens hood, then you can see four
screws that fix the front lens group, remove the screws and you can turn
the front lens group out. Don't remove element by element, as dirty are not
commonly found between the front lens group. They are normally on the rear
lens of front lens group and the lens on the opposite side which face it.

C.H.Ling