Re: [OM] Blade Count request for lens page

Subject: Re: [OM] Blade Count request for lens page
From: PCACala@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 13:51:02 EST
Hans writes:

<< And Gary, do you have access to this lens [the 50-250mm f/5 Zuiko] for your
lens comparisons for which I think you're better qualified than me? >>

I sure don't know of any.  But if anybody outside the USA is interested in
buying one available in the USA, I'll offer to freely escrow the deal in
exchange for testing and examining the lens prior to overseas shipment.

A 1:5 close focus ability translates to a 7.5" (180mm) wide object filling a
1.5" (36mm) wide film frame.  That isn't all that close.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV