Re: [OM] How good was the Tokina 60/120F2.8 zoom?

Subject: Re: [OM] How good was the Tokina 60/120F2.8 zoom?
From: PCACala@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 14:52:05 EST
Alex writes:

> Anyone have any experience with this lens?  I have always wanted one, but
>  could never find it in the OM mount.

Me too.  Fabulous.  My recollection was Excellents for resolution and Highs
for contrast at every tested setting (Modern Photography).  I talked a friend
into getting one with an OM-4T.  I know he'll lend it to me for testing.

BTW, I just brought another teenager into the Olympus fold.  My daughter's
long time friend now has an identical OM-G.  They are going to be so hip with
matching cameras.  I'll have you all know that other high school teens seem to
like my daughter's OM-G.  Hum, I wonder what that means.  (No replies needed).

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV