Re: [OM] Measuring Battery Drain

Subject: Re: [OM] Measuring Battery Drain
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 23:36:47 +0000
How very interesting.

I was going to use my wifes Fluke 73 but it turned out not to have the required
resolution.  I had an el-cheapo DMM which was more sensitive and used that.  I
noticed the readings fluctuating from 5 to 8 milli amps with about the
frequency you
describe.  I thought it was just the fact that the meter was a cheapie.  I
think the
effect on battery consumption would be next to nothing in practical terms.

The 4Ti has a heart beat!

Top that you cold unfeeling techno wonderbricks - you know who you are.

Giles