Re: [OM] OM4Ti

Subject: Re: [OM] OM4Ti
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 23:36:46 +0000
The exposure lock is not spot only.  If you activate the memo swithch before
you
take a centre weighted OTF metered shot, the exposure of the next shot you take
(while the viewfinder is still active) will be locked and can be used for
subsequent
exposures until you clear it.

As george pointed out, if you find that the 2 minuets the viewfinder stays on
for
and keeps your exposure setting is not long enough, take a spot or multi spot
reading then activate the memo switch to store the exposure for up to an hour.
You
could also switch to manual so when the viewfinder times out your exposure
settings
will still be valid.

The OM-4(Ti) is very versatile.

Giles