Re: [OM] OM4T black - paint coming off?

Subject: Re: [OM] OM4T black - paint coming off?
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 00:03:54 +0000
You thought I was joking did you Gary?

Well, only sort of.  This could be done - seriously.  Have a look here -

http://www.callamerica.net/ezecho/tispec.html

Perhaps John Hermanson should investigate this and find a source of those
exotic
leather finishes mentioned some while back.

Ken could send in his beloved but boring 4Ti to be CLAd (if he had one instead
of
a F5) and ask for a makeover at the same time.  Back comes a way cool British
racing
green machine with emu skin leathers and purple lettering.

Robert Ashdown might order his with spiny mountain devil skin for a real
eyebrow
raiser (check the gallery).

Giles