Re: [OM] Careful what you wish for, part T32..

Subject: Re: [OM] Careful what you wish for, part T32..
From: "Keith (R.K.) Berry" <keith_r.k.berry@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 10:13:44 -0000
From: Andy Meldrum

>...the T32 is almost too big to
>mount on the flash adaptor of the OM1. Its a heavy beast, and a lot of
>the weight is a long way from the mount. Can this be a problem ??

I read somewhere that cracks are common with used OM accessory shoes. The
weight of the T32 is probably why.

>What exactly is the function of the X/FP switch when shooting...

It's for Focal Plane bulbs which have to be fired up before the shutter
opens. If you use this setting with electronic flash, the flash will fire
before the shutter opens

>...I should set the >shutter speed to 1/30s when shooting with a flash.

Up to 1/60th max.

Regards,
Keith
keith_r.k.berry@xxxxxxxxxx