Re: [OM] Olympus

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 09:14:00 -0500
So true Simon.
I hear a lot of knocking about wonderbricks putting in features just because
they can.
What is it about the OM3 and 4 we could not live without?
The right camera for the right job I say.
If you have the best why change it?

I know ---Market Share!!

Besides at $1000 US for a new OM4Ti, how much would it cost for an OM6
with rear curtain synch, and some of the other goodies I have no use for?

Charlie
cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<<this is an interesting thought;  probably the most 'progressive' company
is
making cameras obsolete faster than companies whose products don't change
(or get replaced) so often.  So, perhaps we should *applaud* Olympus for not
replacing the OM4Ti, instead of complaining that they don't follow this
route, leaving us with cameras that can't be serviced in 5 years' time?>>