Re: [OM] Proposal: Monthly information message

Subject: Re: [OM] Proposal: Monthly information message
From: "Barry Obut" <barry@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 22:02:00 -0500
Cc: lhawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On 30 Jan 15, at 40:207, Sendmail Default User wrote:

> Thus, I have a few questions:
>
>  1) To the newer members of the list: would you have found such
>     a message helpful?

I fit this category, having joined the list about two weeks ago. My
answer is that I read the FAQs and looked at the links before I joined
the list. I am also aware of the archives and have searched them for
a few things. So the information message would not have been
helpful to me. On the other hand I think it's a good idea, because it
would probably be helpful to some people.

Barry Obut
email: barry@xxxxxxxxxx