Re: [OM] Proposal: Monthly information message

Subject: Re: [OM] Proposal: Monthly information message
From: GMcGrath@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 1999 12:34:19 EST
I'd like to cast a vote for incorporating this info into the "subscription
confirmation" message, and sending it to all current subscribers one time to
bring everyone up to date (especially recent list joiners who would be missed
by the "new subscriber" message). If that doesn't have the desired effect,
then go to the periodic announcement. Sending it once a month would probably
save several messages a week and leave less for us to sift through. I don't
really mind the repetitive questions too much, but a reduction of some of the
most basic, such as battery types, would be nice.

I think this list is a wonderful resource and community, and want to thank all
the participants, especially some of our regular "expert" contributors and
"philosophers" and of course Shawn for making it all possible.  :-)

Greg