Re: [OM] Spot meters

Subject: Re: [OM] Spot meters
From: PCACala@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 1999 14:20:24 EST
Hi Dave:

A fine spotmeter gives me peace of mind.  I don't really trust the meters in
my OM bodies very much.  I have tags on the baseplates of most of them telling
me what to set the ISO speed at to compensate for the meters being "out of
tune."  But things get hairy when they vary depending on the intensity of
light - which some do!  Since I'm liable to shot a really important shot on a
variety of cameras, I'll take a spot meter reading and use that for each
camera.

Funny how I got a spot meter before an OM-4 and now I underutilize the OM-4
metering system.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV