Re: [OM] Proposal: Monthly information message

Subject: Re: [OM] Proposal: Monthly information message
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 09:54:29 -0500
<<Call me an anarchist but I dislike rules unless they become absolutely
unavoidable
and think they should be avoided where possible.  Rules lead to accusations,
arguments,  judgements and finaly must be backed up with penalties.

My preference is for no 'rules'.  Perhaps unenforced 'guidelines' if we must
but I
prefer the status quo.

Giles>>

I agree.  When a newbie comes on board we can always direct him to the FAQ.
What is one email when it means giving a warm welcome to a fellow
Zuikoholic.
And if the question shines some new light on a subject, better for all of
us.

Now where is that key with the A in a circle?

Charlie