Re: [OM] OT: List commerce and traffic; was Macro Items on ebay

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: List commerce and traffic; was Macro Items on ebay
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 16:42:33 -0500
<<It's tough when we say this or that shouldn't be here, though. I, for one,
may
not give a hoot how many blades are in my lens, but obviously it's important
to many others here. I respect that, and am free to not read those posts. If
you feel you get too many posts from the list, then unsubscribe!  A lot of
traffic means the list is flourishing, no?  I do feel that people are
wasting
time discussing uses of "quotes" (parentheses) and uses of their and there.
Get over it, people, some of us know better, but type too fast. It's like if
we were talking on the phone. Would you correct me for my little abuses of
the
King's english? I hope not! >>

No censorship please!!

My personal delete list:
Ebay
How many blades
Ebay
Spelling
Ebay
Astrophotography
Ebay
Extensive lens tests (though I think they are great and will look in the
archive when needed).  Thanks Gary.
Most off topics when they go on and on
Did I mention Ebay.

200 messages a day will not bother me as long as I have the delete key.

Charlie
cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx