Re: [OM] Olympus class action

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus class action
From: CHAMOTUR@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 09:40:36 EST
Right on, Simon.  When do we stop whinning about what Oly should do, or not
do; or about eBAY.  If you don't like them, leave them alone, and let's get on
to other things.  I was very impressed with the testing results and Tech-Talk,
let's go on with it.  If you've some extra bits of Oly equipment that you
would like to offer the community, well and good; but what's the point of
berating the OM Company.  They march to the tune of stockholders' profits, not
Zuikaholics!!