[OM] WTT/WTB: Zuiko 24 shift

Subject: [OM] WTT/WTB: Zuiko 24 shift
From: Jan Steinman <jans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 10:57:27 -0800
C'mon, I know someone out there got one of these for a particular project,
then didn't use it any more! So you took the photo of the building, then
set it on the shelf -- wouldn't you just as soon swap it for something you
can use?

I've got an OM-3Ti, like new, in original box, with all original materials,
including manual and blank warranty card. I'd like to trade even for a
Zuiko 24mm/f3.5 shift in similar condition, plus or minus cash, depending
on condition of the 24/3.5. I'll kick in up to $180 (the difference in B&H
new prices between the two) if it is also LNIB with all paper and packaging,

So get that heavy hunk of metal and glass off your shelf where it sits, and
turn it into something you'll use daily!

Why? I got the OM-3Ti as part of a larger system. It is so perfect, I'm
afraid to use it -- my 4T bodies do the job, and I don't constantly fear
banging them on something. I'm about to do some serious architectural
photography, and will end up buying the shift anyway. Seemed like a win-win
for me and someone else out there!

(Please, no bottom-feeders. I have a standing offer of $1k for the 3Ti that
I'm going to take in a couple weeks if I can't work a trade.)

: Jan Steinman <mailto:jans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
: 19280 Rydman Court, West Linn, OR 97068-1331 USA
: +1.503.635.3229