[OM] OM Used Market...

Subject: [OM] OM Used Market...
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 13:05:27 -0500
Maybe the OM market isn't as large as we think.  Maybe it's just "good sales
practice".
This morning as I was waiting to have new brakes installed on my vehicle, I was
looking through the latest issue of Shutterbug magazine.
I happened to notice a Genesis ad for OM products and looked at it a while.  I
then turned the pages and saw an ad for Le Camera.
 Except for a small difference in prices, Genesis was lower, BUT the offerings
were identical!
I don't know how many other dealers work like this (perhaps they are actually
the same dealer, or same owner with multiple locations),
but it is interesting.
I know this is just a FWIT, but...
Brian Huber