Re: [OM] Bounce Grip 2 socket info

Subject: Re: [OM] Bounce Grip 2 socket info
From: "Rand E. Tomcala" <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 1999 20:41:43 -0500
Trevor,
  This just shows how well designed most Olympus equipment is.  The
designers figured that the mounting of the flash on the BG2 covered the
AC adapter port on the flash itself.  Therefore, the added a replacement
for it on the side of the BG2 so we can still power the unit from our AC
Adapter 2 (or 3) even though it is mounted on the BG2.
  The AC Adapter2 (or 3) is good to be used with "Olympus electronic
flash units (except Quick Auto 310, PS 200 and PS 200 Quick)", I don't
know about the T45.
  The pinouts (from the AC Adapter 2 label) are, from left to right:
positive, not labeled, negative, and a DC voltage of 200v and 10 ma.
Rand E.