Re: [OM] OM Workshops.

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Workshops.
From: GPaul64@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 22:09:47 EST
In a message dated 2/2/99 11:23:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,
sfsttj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Ps. If someone goes, puhleeeze report to the list when you return!!!!

Hi all,

I haven't gone with Rokach myself, but a friend did and she enjoyed it very
much.  She went on his Wildflowers of the Rockies trip and got some really
beautiful shots.   From what she said, the accommodations were above what I am
used to on photo tours, and Rokach did a good job in the field and with
nightly slide critiques.

In addition, the workshop he is running out of Moab is also with Dan Norris,
another of the few remaining pros using Olympus OM.   Dan specializes in high
desert and low light photography (which OM-4's are particularly adept at).
His company is called "Ancient Images."

I am sure whoever goes will have a great time, and a chance to see a
successful pro (s) in action with OM gear.

Regards,

Greg Logiodice
Nyack, NY