Re: [OM] Something Funny going on..

Subject: Re: [OM] Something Funny going on..
From: *- DORIS FANG -* <sfsttj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 00:15:23 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 3 Feb 1999, RK wrote:

> Hi All,
> Just wanted to know if this sort of thing happens to all of us or is it just
> me.
> Ever since I joined this list, my small Oly collection has been growing
> (thanks, Sunil!) with a persistence
> I've not noticed for years.

   Amen, brother ! Welcome to the Zuiko-hood. My collection is
embarrassingly large, even after trading some of it for Leica stuff
(yeah, sacrilege...).

> Also, I haven't had this much fun from photography in decades!
> Any other victims with similar (sad) tales to relate?

  Um...I've been using the stuff and having a blast for decades.
I own other brandstoo, but those are my "beaters". It's wonderful
to read about a convert's progress...aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh....

                                    *= Doris Fang =*