Re: [OM] F-280 .vs. T32

Subject: Re: [OM] F-280 .vs. T32
From: Pauls0627@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 08:28:40 EST
shumaker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< If this has been discussed before, I apologize. I recently purchased a
 F-280 flash, but have no manual for it. I also have a T32 flash, which
 I understand pretty well. Tomorrow I will be leaving on a vacation and
 I would only like to take one of these two flashes, since both are a
 bit heavy. If you were to pick one of these two flashes, which would it
 be? >>

Unless I had a specific need for the full synch flash feature of the F280 (not
taht I have a camera body that supports it!), I would take the T32. I like the
form factor better, and you don't want to miss any vacation shots trying to
figure your new flash out without a manual!

Just my $0.02,

Paul Schings
Coventry, RI