Re: [[OM] OM-2000 in Europe?]

Subject: Re: [[OM] OM-2000 in Europe?]
From: STATHIS PITSINIGOS <spitsini@xxxxxxx>
Date: 5 Feb 99 18:23:37 EET
DEAR FRIENDS,

OLYMPUS OM-2000 KIT WITH 35-70mm, S-ZUIKO 70-210mm AND S-20 FLASH ARE
AVAILABLE IN GREECE AT ALMOST SAME PRICE WITH NIKON FM-10 AND EM-10.

I ALREADY HAVE ONE AS SECOND BODY WITH ALL OTHER OM/S THAT I USE.

I DO NOT KNOW FOR ALL OTHER COUNTRIES HERE IN EUROPE.

REGARDS

STATHIS PITSINIGOS
owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
A fellow from Germany, who had found my Zuiko page
http://www.datasync.com/~farrar/zuiko.html
emailed asking about the 70-210 (the new Olympus-Cosina).
I mentioned the 2000 also. He checked with some German dealers and was told
that the 2000 and the lenses weren't available in Europe. Is that true? For
Germany?
For all EU? Are there grey market dealers that carry it -- like the Nikon
FM-10 in US at first?

Paul Farrar