Re: [OM] T45 and OM-3Ti??

Subject: Re: [OM] T45 and OM-3Ti??
From: "John Petrush" <petrush@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 1999 00:38:22 -0800
Hmmmm......fwiw, I'd recommend a T-20 and a T-32 for your flash kit.  The
T-20 is a fine small flash as long as you can accept its limitations.  The
T-32 packs more punch than the F-280 and seems less bulky.

John P
there is no "never" - just long periods of "not yet".
there is no "always" - just long periods of "so far"