[OM] Stylus Epic: SOS

Subject: [OM] Stylus Epic: SOS
From: RK <rk1@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 1999 02:06:15 +0530
Everbody, No, make that Anybody,
I'm re-sending an earlier post- Answers received to date:Nil.
I must have some (preferably accurate, that is) reply as I use this
camera for my site archival work. The thought of lugging around one of
my regular SLR's is not attractive- might get stolen.(shudder)
RK

Hi Everybody,
Would anybody happen to know if the "spot" setting on the Stylus Epic
corresponds to the gap between where the horizontal and vertical cross
hairs
stop just short of intersection (visible in the view finder) or does it
extend
beyond that?
RK