[OM] FS: OM-2S

Subject: [OM] FS: OM-2S
From: "Mark Hammons" <astair@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 1999 18:08:35 -0600
Sold the T20 today but the OM-2s is still available.

The OM-2S is in EX+ condition except for the baseplate
which has brassing along the edges and some scuffing.
I would rate the basplate as VG/EX-.   The camera was
given a quick check at Photosphere when I was in there
with another camera being repaired and was given a clean
bill of health -- exposure, metering all good and light seals
good.  The battery and motor winder covers are chrome.
The camera comes with an OM body cap.

Price reduced to $240 plus shipping.

Mark Hammons

<astair@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>