Re: [OM] ZUIKO 90mm / f2 macro lens

Subject: Re: [OM] ZUIKO 90mm / f2 macro lens
From: duncanm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 18:08:59 +1000
John Hudson wrote:
> At 08:46 AM 08-02-99 -0800, Jan Steinman <jans@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

...snip...

> >Woa, a Zuiko 35 shift for 400 Arctic Pesos? You could have turned them
into
> >real dollars in seven days on eBay! What other goodies at similar prices
do
> >they have? If that's representative, it's worth a trip to Vancouver for
> >some shopping!
>
> I hope your photoraphy is better than your ignorance. Canada circulates a
> dollar and not a peso.

No no no!

you misunderstand, my Canadian friend.

  From Jan's perspective, which is the center of the Universe
(for the rest of the world, the USA), Canada is as much
north as Mexico is south, hence the reference.

OBOM:
  You just need to understand the average seppo's vision
corresponds to a zuiko 1000/f11.

#engage <flame-proof-suit>

     duncan
(ps: ignore the .com, I'm not from the US)