Re: [OM] ZUIKO 90mm / f2 macro lens

Subject: Re: [OM] ZUIKO 90mm / f2 macro lens
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 1999 06:51:56 -0700
At 09:22 PM 08/02/99 -0800, John Hudson, in reply to Jan Steinman, wrote:

[snip]

>I hope your photoraphy [sic] is better than your ignorance. Canada circulates a
>dollar and not a peso.

Whoa, unlax mang.  While I appreciate your patriotic sentiment, Jan was
obviously and humourously referring to the CanBuck's tendency to decline (and
decline, and decline) against the greenback.  Chill.  People on this list have
been WAY too testy recently, and for the life of me, I can't figure out why.

Garth Wood
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada