RE: [OM] OM1n & PX625A

Subject: RE: [OM] OM1n & PX625A
From: "Smoliga.Nick" <SMOLIGA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 09:32:41 -0600
Cc: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://zuiko.sls.bc.ca/swright/archives/1998/msg00088.html has an exhaustive
discussion.

I bought some from a few months ago from:

Kenmore Camera, 18031 67th Avenue NE, P.O., Box 82467, Kenmore, WA 98028

http://www.kcamera.com/

But yesterday they said that they no longer had any 1.35V batteries, but did
have Wien cells or a $40 adapter.

I've also used the Wien cell replacements successfully. You can get them
from several sources, including:

http://www.keh.com/links/link_porters.html

My next ploy is buy an adapter for each body from:

http://www.olympusguy.com/index.html

Nick Smoliga
SvT TF12 - Investment Projects
1103 Avenue B