Re: [OM] Kiron (was: OM1n & PX625)

Subject: Re: [OM] Kiron (was: OM1n & PX625)
From: Gary Schloss <schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 15:33:14 -0800
Hanz "The future E-B*y Mercury Shark" van Veluwen wrote:

>Bought this 105/2.8 Kiron 1:1 macro lens nobody seems to
>know anything about :-(.

Shame on you for such a scandalously slanderous statement. :-)
I must've posted a gazillion times to this list on Kiron,
Vivitar, Series 1, and their similar/different products.

Moreover, I wrote extensively(!) to this list about the
different 3rd party macro lenses for OM, esp. by Vivitar,
Kiron, Tokina, and Tamron.  I bet it's all in the archives.

Soooo, at the risk of repeating myself till everyone pukes
all over their keyboard, what does the future "Mercury Jaws"
want to know about his new purchase?

Cheers,

/Gary Schloss.
Studio City, CA