Re:[OM] OM-2000 in Europe?

Subject: Re:[OM] OM-2000 in Europe?
From: "Tomoko Yamamoto" <tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 20:55:43 -0500
Someone asked a while ago for the source of the OM2000 in Europe.  I don't know
about the continental European sources, but I think this place in the UK has one
even thought the Web site does not list the item any more. I have inquired them
last summer for somebody else who was asking the same sort of question and I got
a reply saying, "Yes, we do have them and the price is such and such", but I
don't have that e-mail any more.

You can access the following site and e-mail them if you are interested.  This
place has an actual store near London and somebody on the list said that this
store is a reliable one as she has purchased something there.

http://www.euro-foto.com/olympus_compact_cameras.htm

They also have OM Zuiko lens page with exorbitant U.K. prices.

Tomoko Yamamoto
mailto:tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.charm.net/~tomokoy/photographs.html