[OM] Re: OT Hans' Zuikoholism (was: Kiron (was: OM1n & PX625))

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Hans' Zuikoholism (was: Kiron (was: OM1n & PX625))
From: Frank van Lindert <lindertv@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 14:17:28 GMT
On Wed, 10 Feb 1999 13:20:28 +0100, "Hans van Veluwen"
<mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

snip...snip...

>One last thing - any tips that can help me fight the Zuikoholicism Devil are
>most welcome. Today The Evil Monster made me do it again, when I saw a
>Tokina AT-X 60-120/2.8. Yes I just couldn't resist.

Your illness is really getting worse, Hans.

This is like starting as a lover of the best unblended malt whisky,
enjoying the occasional glass of it, gradually taking more and more of
the stuff, and in the end resulting in drinking cheapo gin straight
from the bottle...

You need professional help and you know it isn't that far away -
I suggest you take all your glass to nearby Utrecht and dispose of it
properly ;-)

Frank van Lindert
Utrecht Holland.