Re: [OM] 24mm Angle of View

Subject: Re: [OM] 24mm Angle of View
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 18:22:38 +0000
Ah yes, I do indeed remember.  She acquired a new 35mm shift for less than the
usual
used price if I recall.  A store she visited was trying to divest itself of
their
remaining Oly junk.  Deborah Kirsner wasn't it?  I seem to recall Mr Schloss
was
accused of trying to get friendly with her in order to lay his hands on her
shift, I
mean the zuiko of course. ;-)

Giles