[OM] Farewell

Subject: [OM] Farewell
From: CHAMOTUR@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 22:33:12 EST
I'm calling it a day.  My kids don't know what a camera is, so I'm going to
divest a bit of my collection.  I haven't the heart to sell it piece by piece,
so I'll cut a deal on some of it; buy it, keep what you don't need and sell
the rest on eBAY as "RARE":
        (All pieces Ex- or better; all glass comes with caps and UV filter)
        OM-10 w/Manual Adapter
        OM-2N w/case

        28mmf2.8    50mmf1.4    50mmf1.8MC      100mmf2.8     200mmf4.0
        35-70mmf4.0 Auto-Focus Power Zoom

        Winder 2 w/New Hand Strap                       Viovitar 2X Telextender
        T-32 Flash w/0.6m TTL Cable

        Some Olympus Lens Hoods/Body and Lens Caps.
        Now sit down, take a deep breath: $1,000 +S&Ins.
        Reply Off-Line, Please
                        Charlie T.