Re: [OM] digital back

Subject: Re: [OM] digital back
From: "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 08:14:46 -0600 (CST)
If it could hold 24 or 36 exposures in memory and had some sort of
USABLE interface (i.e., would run in OS/2, Win3.1, Mac in addition to
whatever Bill Gates' latest whiz bang trainwreck, and stored in jpg),
I'd probably pay roughly as much as a good used body - $200-300. Much
more than that, and I'd just buy a full blown digital camera with all
the bells and whistles.

A friend of mine recently got a couple of digitals to use in his job.
They're neat toys, and I'd love to have one for dumping snapshots on
my web page. But I can't see digital replacing film any time soon.

BBB