[OM] Olympus Flash Cube Accessory?

Subject: [OM] Olympus Flash Cube Accessory?
From: Dan Lau <dlau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 13:09:24 -0800 (PST)
I just ran across this little item on our favorite place, it
even has a picture to go with it.  The description said:
"This is an Olympus flash cube accessory that connects to
the hot shoe on a camera.  Insert flash cube and twist (to
wind) and shoot four pic's, cube rotates after each flash."

Since this is such a unique item, I wonder if anyone on the
list knows anything more about it.  When was it produced and
for what camera was it meant for?  Since it was never listed
in any of the OM System brochures, it must not be part of
that system.