Re: [OM] Olympus Flash Cube Accessory?

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Flash Cube Accessory?
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 16:58:00 EST
In a message dated 2/11/99 4:50:04 PM EST, dlau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I just ran across this little item on our favorite place, it
 even has a picture to go with it.  The description said:
 "This is an Olympus flash cube accessory that connects to
 the hot shoe on a camera.  Insert flash cube and twist (to
 wind) and shoot four pic's, cube rotates after each flash."

I'm as amazed as you are. I can remember my Kodak 110 camera that used the
rotating flash cubes, but I never knew you could buy an adapter to fire those
cubes from an SLR hot shoe! I'm going to guess it was a short-lived attempt to
allow flash cubes on SLRs.

George S.