Re: [OM] Olympus Flash Cube Accessory?

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Flash Cube Accessory?
From: Tmoynihan@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 20:14:02 EST
Dear all--

I could stand to be educated on this, but I *doubt* the OM system designers
concerned themselves too much with adapters for flash cubes.  Strikes me as
more likely they might have been made available for RC, RD, etc. type
rangefinders and "early point 'n' shoots", for those less sophisticated (i.e.,
previous Kodak 126 experience) owners who didn't trust them new-fangled
strobes, but had had previous experience with flash cubes.  Just my two-cent
speculation.

Regards,

Tom Moynihan