Re: [OM] identify this cord, please

Subject: Re: [OM] identify this cord, please
From: Kenneth Sloan <sloan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 19:50:45 -0600
In my scrounging, I have found on the "useless accessories" bookshelf a
cord that may have arrived with my T45 flash, or perhaps with my Auto
Bellows, or perhaps with something else (everything purchased many, many
years ago).  I need help identifying it.

One connector fits nicely into the round hole at the bottom of a Winder
1 (in the center of the selector dial - SINGLE<->OFF).  It is barrel shaped.

The other connector has what appears to be a cable release.  It screws
neatly into the shutter release of an OM1-MD and has a sliding pin
suitable for releasing the shutter.

I can't find any other place to fit either connector.

When inserted into the Winder, the winder no longer winds (pressing the
shutter release on the Winder has no effect whatsoever, that I can see).

Help, please.

--
Kenneth Sloan                                            sloan@xxxxxxx
Computer and Information Sciences                       (205) 934-2213