[OM] Some Extras

Subject: [OM] Some Extras
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 23:06:36 -0500
I am reviewing my OM gear, that somehow continues to grow.  I also notice that
I have some duplicates
I've accumulated over the years.  In particular, I have more than one each of
the following that I do not need
and would like to trade for whatever (OM-4, 24 3.5 shift), or you-name-it:
1- #4 screen-quantity 1
2- #10 screen- quantity 2
I don't need more screens unless someone has an extra 2-13 they'd like to trade
for a 1-x and some cash.
Seriously, if you have any gear you'd like to trade, or just purchase the
screens, let me know.
All are in boxes, and in good condition, with brushes and holders.
Thanks,
Brian Huber