Re: [OM] OT SLR Research report

Subject: Re: [OM] OT SLR Research report
From: Ken Norton <image66@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 15:13:55 -0600
>Have you ever hold a Pentax Z-1(p) ? If yes, how did you like it ?

Nope.  Won't bother either.

>The Tokina 20-35/3,5-4,5 seems to be also a very good lens (lots of
>positive comments on "the user lens evaluation" site) and it's relatively
>"cheap". But the 17-35/2,8 by Canon is said to be excellent, too. BTW, how
>can you compare lenses through the viewfinder ?

You really can't compare lenses through the viewfinder, however, once in a
while you come across a "golden" lens that is so superior that it is
instantly apparant just viewing through the focus screen.  The new Tokina
is such a lens.  The imagry is so incredibly vibrant.  Kinda like using
some of the Zuiko F2.0 lenses.  The Tokina could very well become a
legendary lens.  I've read a few reports that back my observations up too.

Ken
Kenneth E. Norton
Image66 Photography

image66@xxxxxxx