[OM] Olympus RC

Subject: [OM] Olympus RC
From: John Gettis <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 17:50:37 -0800
Well I may not know what a Olympus RC is worth but I know what you can
buy one for.  Ten dollars!  I went up to the Yard sale up the street as
they were closing and asked if they had sold the camera and they offered
it to me with a vivitar flash 91 for $10.00.  Being married I did not
have that much on me so I went back to my wife and asked if she could
give me enough so I could buy the camera.  She had already gone up and
got me a money order to pay for the filter I bought on E-Bay so she was
somewhat less then amused.  It is now sitting on my computer desk with a
roll of film in it.  It is cute and small.  I had not ever seen one in
real life so I expected something more on the line of a Yashica Gsn
size.  I could get used to carrying this one around.  Does any one know
if you can use the alkaline version of the battery in it.  I can get
that for alot less than the Wein cell I have in it now.  Thanks for
listening to me Babble   John