[OM] baby's coming - OM-1 flash recommendations

Subject: [OM] baby's coming - OM-1 flash recommendations
From: Conrad Vogel <conrad@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 16:18:34 -0800
I'm new to the list, so don't be too hard on me....

I have an OM-1 md (and always will) with a QA-310 flash with bounce grip.  I was
wondering if anyone had some recommendations for me to get more of a "studio"
like effect in my pictures by adding another flash to my setup, and how to do
it.  The bounce grip takes nice pictures bounced off the ceiling or walls (I had
my son the artist paint me up some canvas backdrops in the back yard), but I
still have some shadows creeping around.  I know that I won't be able to be an
instant professional with a new setup, but I'd like to get some better results
with the limitations of my OM-1.  Any help would be greatly appreciated, as most
of the studios charge an arm and a leg for "cutie" pictures.

--
Conrad Vogel