[OM] New Gallery Submissions

Subject: [OM] New Gallery Submissions
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 20:56:17 -0700
Hi, everyone.

Four new sets of submissions for the Gallery this time -- three from brand new
submitters, and one from moi.

Gary Edwards
Arlington, Texas, USA
=====================

Gary has submitted a number of photos concerning his passion, gliding (or
soaring), as well as some nice still lifes.

John W. Hays
Wilmington, Delaware, USA
=========================

John has favoured us with a number of telephoto studies of wildlife.

Maria Lurenda Suplido
Manila, The Philippines
=======================

Maria's owned an Olympus camera (the OM-2000) for less than a month, and is
already producing some impressive work, occasionally reminiscent of the kind of
stuff you'd see in National Geographic.  It'll be downright awesome to see what
she does over, say, the next decade or two.

Garth Wood
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
=========================

I've posted some shots (clearly identified as such) from a new Olympus
Centurion-S APS camera I received a while ago.  While not up to the OM calibre,
this is a wonderful little camera for the enthusiast, and operation couldn't be
simpler.  Check 'em out!

As always, thanks to all who've submitted.  Oh yes, another submitter has
offered his services to scan slides or negatives -- David Brown of Keswick,
Cumbria, England.  Details are in the "Submissions" section of the Gallery.

Cheers, everyone!

Garth

"A bad day doing photography is better
 than a good day doing just about
 anything else."

The Unofficial Olympus Web Photo Gallery at:

   http://www.taiga.ca/~gallery/