[OM] FS: T20 flash gun and manual

Subject: [OM] FS: T20 flash gun and manual
From: JohnGardner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 15:22:53 -0000
All,

I have acquired some kit from the widow of an old friend that I used to take
to camera club and on photo outings. She has asked me to sell the stuff on
her behalf and, although its mostly N*k*n, he did use Olympus a few years
back. It would seem that all that's left from those days is a T20 and
instruction book. Flash gun is like new, instruction book is tatty.

Price 25 UKP plus postage (that's about $40).

E:mail me if interested.

BTW there was also a Hove Photo Guide to 'Modern Olympus Classics'. I forget
who wrote it, but it covers OM1,2,2sp,3,4 and OM40 (I think). Its suffering
from a little foxing but if anyone wants it - make me an offer. I'll try and
remember to put it in my briefcase tonight so that I can describe it more
fully tomorrow.

John.

John Gardner
Project Leader
IS Strategy & Contingency Planning
Colpey West Wing 1. Zone 9/51 X30697
Mobile 07887 627005
email: JohnGardner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 02/15/99 15:22:59
Halifax plc, Registered in England No. 2367076.
Registered Office: Trinity Road, Halifax, West Yorkshire HX1 2RG.
Represents only the Halifax Financial Services Marketing Group for the purposes
of advising on and selling life assurance, pensions and unit trust business.
The Marketing Group is regulated by the Personal Investment Authority.