Re: [OM] How about it? was/FS: OM-4 and lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] How about it? was/FS: OM-4 and lenses
From: John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 10:43:49 -0500
Every manufacturer has these type of problems.  I remember when the
Nikon 35Ti (?) came out a few years ago.  Hmm, it seems they used a
type of IC which caused battery drain.. Imagine that!
When the F2 came out in the 70s, the curtain speeds were so high  (to
achieve 1/2000) that the curtains used to rip out of the bars.

John