[OM] New photo gallery. Some OM content

Subject: [OM] New photo gallery. Some OM content
From: "George M." <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 11:37:11 -0800
Hello fellow Zuikers.

I've just put up on the web a new photo site.  Actually, it's more than
that but right now it's about 750hotos.

There are some exquisite B&W figure studies by a collectible
photographer, Greg Christian.  And there are a lot of Cibachromes by
yours truly, from med and large format as well as OM gear. Some of the
Zuiko shots you'll recognize from the Unofficial OM Gallery, some are
new. There's one abstract I took with my 'Mondo' lens - Zuiko 350/2.8 -
which has, I think, a really nice 'Bokeh' effect.  It's called
'Oceansong' and is buried in the Landscape 2 section. All the med &
large format stuff is new to the web.

There will soon be B&Ws by another great photographer and printer, Barry
Sherman, who's actually pretty well known on some of the rec.photo.etc
newsgroups. I need to scan 'em first and create a section for Barry.

If anyone takes a look, I'd love any feedback you may have, good or
'constructive'. **Please reply offline** to avoid clogging the list.
Thanks a lot.

George

Here's the URL:

http://www.whitneygallery.com