Re: [OM] [OT] Damage!

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Damage!
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 23:46:25 EST
In a message dated 2/15/99 9:42:21 PM EST, jahudson@xxxxxxxxx writes:

>>From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx [SMTP:ClassicVW@xxxxxxx]
>>P.S.- Avoid - brabfoto@xxxxxx  (e-bay I.D.- Jac1.NL )  he sent me a
defective OM-10 body, and when I wished to return it he said: "I don't accept
returms."

<<It seems to me that if one is willing to buy from strangers at a distance
 sight unseen you should accept the consequences and not whine about being
 taken for a ride, being diddled, buying a pig in a poke, or discovering the
 truth after the fact.

 Attention to detail and caution is usually inversely proportional to the
 quantum of the outlay.

No shit, brain surgeon. Do you think we're all stupid and don't realize that?
I wasn't "whining" and the amount I'm out won't break me either, but I was
only warning the list members to steer clear of this person. If you don't have
anything constructive to offer, save the lecture.

George S.