RE: [OM] [OT] Damage!

Subject: RE: [OM] [OT] Damage!
From: bhinderks@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 22:29:43 -0800
At 07:25 PM 2/15/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Did you mention that I stated I found the problem after I received the
manual from Olympus?
>Remember I stated I had never used a 4 before and didn't know how to
enable Spot mode since pressing the button didn't seem to work? Hmm
>Brian Huber

I think the above passage from Brian's comments says it all. If you don't
know what you are doing with something don't blame it on the other guy.
Since this list is supposed to be a family, if Brian was my brother I'd
slap him upside the head and ask him what the h*ll he thought he was trying
to pull. Never mind the "politically correct" comments -- this is "family".
That cheque Brian,should be for the full amount - period.

Barry